Almost every day during the season we send out an update email containing announcements and a list of unfilled assignments. Usually, but not always, we use a third party service called MailChimp to send these updates. We chose MailChimp because they are very good at making sure our emails are delivered. These email notices come from email@example.com. Here are a couple of things you can do to improve the chances of these emails being delivered.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book.
- You should also add email@example.com to your email address book.
- Check your spam/junk folder and if you find one of these notices there, mark it as Not Spam.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your whitelist of addresses you want to receive email from. If you don’t know how to do this, ask your Internet Service Provider (ISP). Not all services have a whitelist function.
- If you have done all of the above and still are not receiving these email notices, complain to your ISP and ask them to stop blocking these emails