Not a Referee Yet?
Are you interested in becoming a certified USSF soccer referee? Complete step-by-step instructions and other details can be found on the Idaho Soccer Referee Committee (ISRC) website at https://www.idahoreferee.org/instruction/become-a-referee. Information for new referee clinics is updated frequently on the ISRC site.
New referees who have recently completed their USSF certification clinic should complete the following steps:
- Download the New Referee Information & Checklist and complete each of the steps outlined.
- Don’t forget to complete the New Referee Registration form on this website. Nothing will happen if this step is not completed.
- Review the videos on this website found on the Videos page.
- Read the articles on this website found on the News page.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions on this website before sending questions to the assignor.
Certified Referee Relocating to the Boise Area?
If you are a certified USSF referee that has recently relocated to the Boise, ID area and would like to receive referee assignments from me, please do the following:
- Download the New Referee Information & Checklist.
- Complete Referee Registration form.
- Please email me the name and email address of your principle assignor from your previous residence. In this email also include the types of games you have been doing and are comfortable with. Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions. If your question isn’t answered there, send me an email at email@example.com.